Sunday, October 19, 2008

"Wake Up!"



rings in my head at the moment. Once you don't have cable or are unable to watch regular TV you teach yourself to trust your DVD collection to the fullest. I made myself a must watch listen as i attempted to piece together my apartment. Vanilla Sky. The Darjeeling Limited, The Life Aquatic, The Bourne Identity, Slackers, Brotherhood of the Wolf are all movies that i rotated in and out of my DVD player Was i searching for something outside of the directions to putting together Ikea furniture? Of course i was. Well i make sense for me to tell you exactly what it was maybe not. One thing is clear though this apartment is now my home. With sliding doors longer than my arm length you can hear ever single car that passes by in both my living room and bedroom. Plus with paper then walls you possibly could hear the neighbors upstairs running on their exercise equipment or possibly the neighbor next door having sex. Hey maybe i should start a comic book/ journal about what happens in my apartment.
this pic are simply phase one and my apartment is 85% to where it need to be.

No comments: