Sunday, October 19, 2008

Ayesha Sketch


It's funny how you run across picture of the past and you wonder why you've become the person you have. This is a sketch of Ayesha and a few people know the story of who exactly she is and what influence she had on my life. I may never have the opportunity to tell her this face to face but I'm glad what occurred between us did. I'm a better person for that ordeal and I've grown leaps and bounds (so i tell myself). It's always hard to look back on things in life and say well in the end everything will be in the right place because mentally most people are blocked from seeing life in that light. I'm watching this cheesy Kung Fu cinema pack that i picked up from Best Buy (endorsement plug) and the shaolin monks no matter what happens always seem to have a positive spin on life. It's extremely hard to do that I'm attempting to do that as well.

No comments: