Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Rachel Weisz


This will be the blog sums up everything of great importance at the moment so if you get lost along the way it's probably your own fault. My vacation for work is almost half way over and i feel very unproductive. I've done a couple of sketches but the small odds and ends that are out of place in my apartment need to be taken care of and not neglected. I believe the will before to late. My thermostat is giving me troubles. I do know how to read and follow directions but i swear it's against me and blowing cold air no matter what setting i have it on. I'm 100% packed for my trip to Richmond to hang out with my extend family/friend base. My friend Trey is having his Halloween party with a Gangster and cops theme. I spent $60 at Party City believe me that was no party but hey it's be worth it. One of my friends from the drawing group DeVaugh was nice enough to let me borrow Amelie and Garden State. I really liked both movies and if you haven't seen it please watch them. Amelie is one i know i must add to my "please buy me list." I added 28 Days Later, 28 Weeks Later, Confidence, Confessions of a Dangerous Mind, and Killer Klowns from Outer Space to my collection. yeah i know that's an odd combination of movies but AMC's Terror Fest has left a sour taste in my mouth. I could be wrong but a year ago they had continuous horror movies both new and old running all day long. Now it feels a little lack lustered watching the same movies day after day. I find myself watching Sci Fi more than AMC and to think i like AMC better. Panic Room IS NOT A TERROR/HORROR movie. I don't want to ever see it filed underneath that genre again.
This brings me to Rachel Weisz and why i drew her ( a badly drawn sketch). On the same day i brought Confidence, Constantine on tv (both movies that she acted in). Rachel reminds me of someone from my past that recently has tried to get in contact with me again. I have some many memories around me that i have to try to make new ones. Perhaps 10 years from now......
which also in closing brings me to Broken Flowers another movie i watched during pre-cable experience. the lesson i learned is sometimes you can pick up from where you left off at and others you have to simply chalk it up as a lesson in life.

1 comment:

gemini82 said...

Speaking of AMC. Go check out a movie called. "A fist Full of Dynamite" ditected my the great Sergio Leone. Its a Westernwhich feels like a bad ass action flick