Sunday, July 20, 2008

"The Lab"



I often refer to my room as 'the lab" because it's where i do most of my artist endeavors. For example, i basically never sleep thru the night unless i'm sick or tired. Somewhere around 2 or 3AM i'll awake and and begin painting or drawing. Simply doing something creative. Just this morning i finished a pieces i had started and pushed to the side. My main problem is that there's so much that i have yet to finish laying around my room because my brain be all over the place from time to time. Just from looking at the photoes there are at least 1 unfinished piece in each of the pictures that i've yet to finish. So much work to do so little time but the good thing is that i'm on vacation next week. Work will not be a good reason enough to slow me do. Just me and my art work.

No comments: