Saturday, July 26, 2008

Friday Night at the Fairgrounds





i had to draw the guy in red on purprose because everytime i tried to draw the guy singing he got in the way. He ALWAYS was on his cell phone!!
I had no clue that when i went to the Fairgrounds this past Fri night that it was going to be live music. Apart from being at a normal coffee house setting, people that listen to music actually don't move as much. The mood overall was very light i fit nicely into a small ledge that i drew on. I call it a ledge because not only would my smallest drawing board not fit up there but my drawing notebook barely fit as well. I sat on a stool as everyone around me seem to meet and greet each other. It gave me a great opportunity to draw the musicals and the onlookers. I also had time to think about what type of women that I'm attracted to. I guess you could say artist because I'm an artist but it's anyone who's a singer, musical, poet or anyone that has an emotional outlet. I was listening to two girls sing and i felt comfort behind their voice. It's hard to say what it was i was entranced.

No comments: