Monday, August 31, 2009

What color would your pain be?


Sometimes i hate trying to convince myself that i'm strong enough to do somethings when i know that i'm not. But just like those who see and know all the caution signs i do it anyways. I really truly want to take certain people and just completely erase them from my life all together. Better yet put them and everything that reminds me of them in a box. Sadly to say i have a box like that. I can't explain who they've crippled me and to what point that i feel like damaged goods. Regardless of what happens between now and then, i know the scar will always remain. So i guess the color of my pain is blue

1 comment:

Row. said...

that's an interesting concept. What color is your pain? I'd have to say mine is grey. Not gray. Grey. So when are we going on our friendate already?!!!