Saturday, August 22, 2009

Norfolk Drawing Group # 54



Honestly, i didn't even want to go out to drawing this past Tues. night. Like most things once you get out of the habit of doing them they becomes easier and easier to forget about them. I missed 1 week because i was tired then the following week because i was tired as well but i knew something was missing. One of my good friends pointed out to me that all i do is work and go home and as sad as that sounds she was right. The truth is always the hardest thing to swallow. After work Tues i was tired and i felt like i worked 8 days in a roll. i was dragging along more than normal because i stopped taking caffeine pills (which i know aren't healthy). I took my collection of art supplies and a cup from 7-11 and headed into the group. No matter how long i've been away due to my own behaviors or work it always feels like home when i come in. It's the closest thing possible i can compare to the show Cheers. I really don't enjoy "penis night" as some might like to call it. Male models are ok and for the most part they all can model but by nature i prefer the female form. After looking at the collection of my sketches it wasn't a bad night. Only one small goof that can be seen in the greenish sketch but overall i'm happy with them.

No comments: