Tuesday, August 4, 2009

She Knows ............which songs i like

She Knows is a catchy tune that i found myself overplaying on my ipod. I don't know why but it's something gritty about Gnarls Barkley that i like.
I'm a huge fan of Ipod's genius function becuase it allows me more time than i like to admit it picks out the right songs to fit my mood. this was my last one that genius chose for me:

Carpenters - Rainy Days and Mondays
Elton John - I'm Still Standing
Tears for Fears - Head over Heels
Sting & the Police - Don't Stand So Close to me
Dido- Thank You
Madonna- Take a Bow
No Doubt - Don't Speak
The Cure - Love Song
Michael Jackson - Don't Stop 'Til You Get Enough
Duran Duran - Ordinary World
The Rolling Stones - Play with Fire
Jem - It's Amazing
The Bangles - Manic Monday
Lily Allen - LDN
Tears for Fears - Shout
Sting - Shape of my Heart
Madonna - Secret
Michael Jackson - Dirty Dianna
No Doubt - Simple Kind of Life
Duran Duran - Planet Earth
Janet Jackson - All Nite
Sting = Fragile
Madonna - Die Another Day
Lenny Kravitz - Fly Away
Tears of Fears - Sowing the Seeds of Love

I'll be drawing tonight but i believe that my artwork is a direct reflection of what music i listening to.

No comments: