Thursday, July 2, 2009

when i woke this morning...


Mad Max was on the tv. Out of all the movies that could have possible be playing. Not to long ago i confronted myself with a painting of a scene. You can imagine that i didn't set out purposely to see this movie. However, it hammered thoughts in my head that have been there for a while that a curly haired girl haunts me. I hear lyrics from Q-Tip that says "It was all because of you" ringing in my head repeatedly. I think back to Tues night and who a curly brown haired girl caught my eye. Yesterday how i read asked me how i made a trip overseas. I had to revisit that encounter all over again. I also spoke with a friend in the early hours of this morning about lost love and opportunities. So i believe Mad Max was the icing on the cake this morning. I search in my mind for Zen moments in which i can entrap blanket states of happiness. I learn my thoughts on here knowing that in the future i will hopefully be better equipped.

No comments: