Thursday, July 9, 2009

106 years old and still single

Yesterday I found an article online that true senior citizen was still single and looking for the one. That idea put me at ease because i hear so many of my friends fearing the worlds greatest fear "i'll be single forever!" Which really isn't the case because as individuals we still have so much more work to do. There's a reason why things are the way they are. I want the next person to come along to get the best version of myself possible. I've been over-using the phrase but it's fitting here. We all have flaws but would you really want someone that you would spend more time rebuilding their self esteem rather than building a life together? I know i wouldn't. I don't think my thinking is backward or weird just honest.
Love is not a race that you have to run to the finish line. Everything takes time






http://www.carlow-nationalist.ie/tabId/511/itemId/4141/Single-girl-106-still-looking-for-a-man.aspx

No comments: