Saturday, August 23, 2008

Norfolk Drawing Group XX



So i know that i haven't posted any new artwork in a while yet alone blog but i've been busy. Never to busy to draw but busy enough that i've been able to find a quiet moment to think. These past weeks have been a whirl wind of work and play.
This past Tues night was my first night that i've been to drawing group in some time. Either life has caught up with me or i had other things to do that evening. I know i missing some amazing model and more importantly my friends along with my drawings. After hours especially, but my drawings were fair for someone who hadn't been drawing live models in some time. My favorite one out of all of them is the last one that i did the green color pencil sketch. It's easy on the eyes and shows a relaxing classical pose that i'm attracted to.

No comments: