Wednesday, August 6, 2008

Bundle Up


This drawing done in markers organically comes from a magazine image that i liked. I was searching for something deeper than me just scribbling down some marker lines. My original theory for this blog seems back to how a lot of my females friends allow their feelings for guys to cloud their normal judgement. It's a large part of the reason why i draw females often. Not because i'm some sex crazed guy who's single but because i wanted to empower them. What better why then through a drawing. I went to dinner a couple of Sun's ago and when i was there i chatted with one of my friends about a guy she was dating. If you know someone appears to be a bad choice and you know he's a bad choice but yet you won't leave? I'm vexed to say the least.
Even more recently this past weekend i love going to Richmond if only for one night. I hung out with some of my Old Navy buddies. One of the most awkward things you can do at a club is bump into an ex and as you can imagine that happened to one of my friends. There is even more drama mixed up in this tale that i'm not bring forward but my point still remains that people on a whole don't trust their gut feelings. If something inside of you tells you not to or to do something then it's probably in the best interest.
I can speak openly on this topic because not to long ago i allowed numerous females to do the same thing. I don't mean for months i prefer to say "years"

No comments: