Monday, June 14, 2010

Cara and Amerie (revisited)

This drawing came about because Andi [a friend of a friend] wanted a picture of her daughter with her god mother. Normally i would do a very dull and boring monochromatic drawing simply labeling it as a sketch. I normally do simple drawings like that for my sketch pad and pride it off as a good example of what artistic range i have. But the more i was looking at some of my older drawings and sketches they actually for the most part turned out well. I liked the way my drawings looked. So i pulled out some color paper and began drawing.

I was originally going to use this picture but somewhere between the printer and image the pictures lost the tons and colors.
even looking at the finished sketch i still want to go back and touch it up so more. sigh!

No comments: