Thursday, November 12, 2009

Like Water in Your Hands









It might have been a typical Tuesday for everyone else but for me it was a little different. I enjoy my solitude because it allows me to think and reflect. I refer to myself as being very zen-like at times. This past week the idea of love popped into my head. Love is sometimes like water in your hands. You try very hard to control, squeeze, and cradle it but in the end it always leaves.

I spoke previously about a friend of mine having a birthday this week. I thought back to the time where our relationship was slowly fading away. At that time it was like water in my hands. I did everything to revive feeling to regain that spark and still drifted apart. I'm constantly reminded that i couldn't have been the person i am today nor would i have meet those people i call friends without situations like this.

No comments: