Monday, November 9, 2009

Acts of Random Thoughts Vol. 1

I want a peaceful night of sleep where i don't wake up


I find myself addicted to Matlock. I watch it every morning that i don't have to work or have off. My day starts after that show goes off.


I love movies with messages. The last one that i watched was The Men Who Stare At Goats and i currently watching 7 Pounds at work during my lunch breaks.


Watching couples out in public makes me sad from time to time


Today is an old friend's b-day.


My new work motto is : I am only one person and i'm going to control what i can control. I'm going to do things to the best of my ability and most importantly not stress myself


i want to write something meaningful. i think i lost my mojo.





I don't' know why, but for some reason i like this song but then again i like alot of music that Ryan Leslie creates.

No comments: