Monday, February 3, 2014

Sasha Grey (pic & sketch)


Sasha Grey is formerly know as an adult actress and widely known for her natural  beauty. I' believe that everyone has a comeback stories even an adult actress. She  recently received national news for wanting to read to kids in school but the community complained because of her former lifestyle. I do believe people should be given a opportunity to change and repay their debts because we all aren't perfect. This story reminded me of the outcry in the Atlanta area when hip hop artist T.I wanted to speak with the kids and the community spoke out against that. T.I, who had just had a run-in with a police pointed out that he couldn't speak  to the kids but they would allow someone who's admitted to doing drugs speak to children any time he wanted to. He was referring to former President George Bush Jr.

No comments: