Monday, February 3, 2014

Enrique The Bow-tie Dreamer (pic & sketch)


Enrique is one of my good friends from Old Navy. I admire him for 2 major reasons. One of those reasons is he's a great single dad that as all parents should would do any and everything for his son. I don't have kids nor am i sure that i would be a great dad but still i respect that. The largest reason is that he's following his dream to be a stand-up comic. The hardest thing to do as an adult is to still have a dream. Even now i can say i'm compromising my dream just  helps to support my dream. Truthfully i don't want to sell jeans and t-shirts forever. "Am i good at it?" Yes somedays i am but it's not my desire. My dream is to be an artist and it has nothing to do at all with being featured or in a gallery. I don't even have to sell 1 single piece for the rest of my life because it's about the raw emotional of creating. The idea of saying i have a voice and this is what i have to say.

No comments: