Wednesday, March 7, 2012

Norfolk Drawing Group #95


Tonight was a special night for me because it was the first time i had a friend model for me/ the group. The motivating part for me is that this was on of her items on her bucket list. I generally go on and on about bucket list and things in life that i want to do. But this is an easy one that she did and crossed off rather quickly. Even after a long day of traveling up and down the road she still made it to the group this evening on time. She was a graceful and remained still more than i could have ever imagined for a 3 hours pose on painting night (of all nights). It does give me a good feeling to have friends that are driven and have goals because it keeps me motivated as well.

1 comment:

R said...

I'm so glad I did this. And I'd do it again