Thursday, May 19, 2011

The Glory

It's funny how often people want to get inside the mind of an artist. They want to be consumed to figure out what is the driving factors that force and help them to create. I got a voicemail that made accusations about what i do with my free time. I just want to let anyone know when i'm not working. I'm not drinking because i don't even like beer plus it's expensive habit as any to acquire. After some of the bad days at work i deserve to drink but that's another topic. My favorite sport is basketball, so if anything i watching the NBA playoffs because next to the NCAA tournament this is the best time of the year. I pass out on my couch to often watching tv and i very rarely like to stay at home and draw or paint. I'm always out in public "hiding in plan sight" trying to continue my creative process.
When i first heard this song by Ryan Leslie i knew i would like it. Overall it embodies the raw emotions that i feel during my creative process.

No comments: