Thursday, December 10, 2009

Wicked Games & Letter works


Anyone who knows me, know i enjoy drawing on my letter covers. It's like a nice way of giving a small personal extension of myself. My letter work isn't always the greatest thing i possible could've created but then again sometimes i hit the good mine with my attempts.It's like a sketch session to work out my ideas of what the real drawing will or can look like.
The reason why i stumbled upon Helen Christinsen because AOL posted an article about a 40 year old modeling nude for a magazine. Normally that wouldn't be anything amazing or noteworthy but i decided to read it and take a look at some of the photos. For Helen to be her age she is still in tip top shape. So why the outrage? This lead me to actually go and research some of her photos and these are only a few i came across. So these photos are only a small window at the real attempted drawings i will complete soon. Just in case you thought she looked familiar she's actually the girl from the hottest steamiest video that i remember watched when i was younger "Wicked Games."

No comments: