Sunday, December 20, 2009

Norfolk Drawing Group #63

I hate getting to the drawing group late because i feel like i miss so much sometimes. Most of the time it isn't even my fault either, it's because of work ( i never get out of that place on time). Honestly i knew i was missing out, so instead of falling victim to a headache i pushed my way out. For the past weeks i have felt a little behind artistically because my friends have been branching out. Some trying mediums they normally don't use as well as drawing on different colored paper. Therefor this time i decided to draw on black paper which is sometime i hadn't done in a while. I actually like the contract value of the white on the paper as well as the manner in which it allows me to slowly build up. I'm not trying to fight the make the image paper but it comes along on it's own.

No comments: