Wednesday, November 19, 2008

"Everything is in it's right place" - Radiohead



I really like that song. I'm not sure why, but it's stuck in my head at the moment. Honestly i'm not even a Radiohead fan either. I hate when i wake up in the morning and realize that i don't have to get up early and i actually should be laying in the bed aways. I don't have to be to work until 9pm and still i'm up before 8am. Frustrating is the only word to come up how i feel.
I proud of myself because today i actually finished a drawing of my friend Brittney that i had started some time ago. With my work schedule being a little odd and other friendly get together that i've been involved with it's a little hard to find time to draw let alone create.
When i was looking for a cassette tape that i had i found a mix tape i created from a friend i use to know. The bad things being that i never gave it to her. A mix tape is one of the most emotional things that you can give to someone. It's like sharing a secret part of yourself with the statement that is the music that i like and i hope you like as well. More than anything else it's take time to create a such a tape or cd. Obviously, you can go blind and songs but then what's the fun in that?
I proud that i finally found time even if it was past 3am this past weekend to start writing poetry again. I started writing a week ago but i really haven't had a chance to finish anything. There's something very spiritual and emotional when you share your worlds and thoughts with everyone. One of my best fears not only as an artist but as a person would be that my voice won't be heard. That's why i haven't entered any shows in a while!

No comments: