Thursday, November 27, 2008

Bruises - Chairlift


This so happens to be my Thanksgiving Day blog. Which means that it officially starts the holiday season. I have become to desensitized by the holidays due to working retail. I remember Christmas use to be a happy occasion where it would be a huge celebration but it isn't what it was. Tomorrow most likely i'll head into work and get yelled at over things i have very little or no control over with the idea that people are angry because they are out shopping searching for deals. I can sense it already. After dealing with that all day, do i really want to go out shopping for the perfect gift for someone?
What i find interesting is to listen to people talk. If you ever want to know what's on someones mind or where there mental state is at simply by allowing them to talk. I listened to someone vent about there life and it became clear what their goals were and where their past history was as well. I gained all this knowledge just by listening. So many people wonder why i'm so quiet or why i don't say much most of the time. It's because i'm observing my surrounds and it shows me how deeply i'm able to engage people in conversation. So in a nutshell if you someone and you think this might be an interesting person to know, Chuck D put it best when it said "DOn't Believe the Hype!"
My failed attempt as lead me not to buy a camera just yet. I need one because i need to post so new work. The one above is from NDG and it was one of my lazier attempts at perfection.

No comments: