Monday, June 9, 2008

Vacation Time is NOW O V E R

i haven't drawn with this type of pastels in a while but i found a picture of KG from the Boston Celtics that i couldn't help but to draw.

This is a sketch from a future drawing that i plan on doing from American Psycho
Without a doubt one of my favorite Victoria Secret models. Adriana Lima is in a class all of her own.
when you have plenty of time to kill in the airport a person like me mind tends to drift. On the left is a cartoon version of myself.


Vacations never seem to last as long as we all hope that they would. 5 days is never long enough of a break. I did something that i always wanted to do this past week. i went to Cedar Point in Ohio. For most people they have no clue what Cedar Point is but for people who are die hard roller coaster fans, it's the capital of the amusement park world. I conquered it because i said that was something i was going to do. The best part of all is that i did it with my best friends. How many times can people say that? It was a trip that have more stories than this blog could hold. Maybe one day it'll show up in my art work.

No comments: