Tuesday, September 17, 2013

"S isn't for Hope, It's for SVU" (pic & sketch)


You can thank my girlfriend, Cara for this one. When i was in Texas this past June, she wanted to go see Man of Steel in 3D. I am also a  fan of  TV show Law & Order Special Victims Unit. Christopher Meloni who played Elliot Stabler on show was in Man of Steel as a general. In the movie there's one scene when Superman heals Lois Lane after she gets wounded. I leaned over to her and made the gong for Law & Order.  As i was watching the movie i came up with this concept for this inside my head. I imagined Stabler being undercover trying to catch a sexual predator Clark Kent/ Kal-El/Superman. Further more he was in handcuffs so i thought about him in the station with Benson and Stabler questioning him. Them asking him what the "s" on his chest was for?
Overall i'm just okay with this piece. It isn't nearly what i wanted it to be and somewhere along the way i lost what envisioned.

No comments: