Tuesday, March 19, 2013

London Vale (pic & sketch)

This is another fun Instagram story. I'm not sure how model London Vale found me on instagram but she did. She's a model/actress that takes amazing photos. Unfortunately for me my phone doesn't have the ability to take photos of screenshots for i would probably use more photos of my fellow instagramers. I extremely appreciative that i found a photo of her to draw and yet another surprise she liked the drawing. Liked it so much that she posted it on her instagram page as well. London was actually the first person to do so that week. The excitement of that experience just makes me want to draw more. Thank you again London! 


1 comment:

London Vale said...

It's a pleasure to be a part of your creative endeavors! Keep up the great work. :)