Tuesday, March 19, 2013

asin thottum (pic & sketch)

This is more about my love of Netflix than of love for Asin Thottum. Since my mom was nice enough to allow me to use her Netflix account i've been searching for movie and movie to watch. The genre vary from time to time but more recently i've found myself watching foreign revenge flicks. Especially the Korean ones but i was extremely weary of watching one from India. My complete lack on knowledge of the topic of them making revenge flicks. All i knew of their movies were b movie action movies, dance sequence driven movies and dramas. I never imagined they would have a love that i would fall in love with. I was shocked and surprised that when i watched Ghanjini. It was a mixture of all things that i enjoy about movies. It have a extremely strong love plot, action and as you could imagine dancing. But they all were blending so well together i didn't mind some of the negative things that would bother me. Equally important Asin's  character had such a strong presents in her role i couldn't help but fall in love with her, which in turn translated to this drawing. 

No comments: