Sunday, February 27, 2011

Norfolk Drawing Group # 84



I'm not sure why but i didn't bring my paints this past Tues night. I was in such a hurry to get out the door on the way to work that it was one of those things i forgot about. So slightly jealous of my artist who were drawing with their charcoals, pencils, and pens that i brought my own.
Regardless of how low my funds were running i truly needed to go out to draw that evening. My job has been beating down upon me and sucking the spiritual happiness out of me to the point that i truly didn't want to do anything fun or positive. But there i was among friends and creative minds feeling at home again. I noticed that i've drawn the model before in one of these session but i'm not sure which one. So throughout the night allowed the stress to melt away and i feel my drawings got better and better. There were others' works that shined brighter than my own and that's the continuous progress i strive for.

No comments: