Saturday, April 24, 2010

Destiny Awaits Insert #2

This is actually the very first insert that i started on. I wanted to do something different and in the true form of a black and white comic book. I wanted it to feel dark and mysterious. I visited Barnes and Noble as well as used my other reference model books to come up with the perfect pose. I wanted the lead females struck to be a powerful one. A walk that would show that she knew sexually who she was and what she was doing.
this is the early skecth of that walk and pose
I imagined the male lead would be caught in the moment of trimbling in fear of being in the path of such a woman. Would he act on his thoughts or would he control his emotions? I used my own hand as a reference
This is the final drawing. I used this angle of being slowly belong his shaking hand as a way of giving the female character the power that i thought she deserved. I wanted to have the idea of the viewer being the person that would bow as she pasted as well.

No comments: