Sunday, September 21, 2008

DJ Chassis



i would apologize for my last blog but i feel i shouldn't. It was exactly what i meant for it to be. In the misty of all the changes that are taking place within my life at the moment i began making decisions that will ultimately change who i am. Friends who i once held near and dear to me simply have began to fade away. Why should i try and reel them in any more?

This is one of the DJ Chassis that i ran across while on talent data base website. I was drawn to the simplicity of this photo in which she clutches her headphones in one hand. I wanted to do a complete color pencil drawing. That's something that i haven't done in some time. I've been playing around with the idea of doing something finished instead of a sketch. This is my first attempt in some time that i had an infinite amount of time to complete. I never meet her nor had i heard her music but if it's only 1/2 as pretty as she is then it's probably worth it. Her website is
MySpace.com - DJ CHASSIS TML - 88 - Female - Ogden/Salt Lake City, Utah - www.




No comments: