Sunday, April 22, 2012

Why would you pick my picture



Why would you pick my picture?of all the people though?: was just one in a series of questions that i was asked. The truth isn't always as glamorous as we would like it to be. But i'll try my best to sum it all up. The logical reason would be that i chose her in that image because i liked the pose. Especially since i follow her posts that i would ask permission to use her image for a drawing/sketch.
The underlining reason why i drew her picture is a little deeper. I'm a firm believer in "everything happens for a reason." I get grief from my friends when i try to explain it's a greater power. Everyone has their own versions of what greater power it could be or if there's one at all. Still i believe things happen as they should. It's granted that i don't know her on a personal level outside of what she posts. Just maybe i draw her picture because she had been having a bad day, week or month? Maybe i drew Ashley to let her know even if she didn't think that she is cute, pretty or special someone else did? Maybe i just wanted to share my artwork with a stranger in hopes that she would do the same for someone else? Or maybe i just think to much?

No comments: