Thursday, April 12, 2012

norfolk drawing group #98

My last sketch session spoke of the decline of good art work from me. this is a testment to just that. It was painting night and i haven't painting for a while outside of the painting that i done around the house i'm staying at. Therefor that translates to no painting for fun. Challenging myself i thought i would bring my paints out this evening. I should've practice first because it was all crap. The most disappointing part is that she was a beautiful model, therefor i missed a golden opportunity to create some good pieces.
the painting on the canvas paper started off well until i realized that i shrunk her head. Beetlejuice, Beetlejuice Beetlejuice shrunk her head.


finally i gave up and went back to using my color pencils and it still didn't reach it's full potential.

No comments: