Tuesday, August 23, 2011

Rick Ross ( pic and sketch)

I like listening to music which would explain my next 2 post. Rick Ross is a hip hop artist that raps about drug selling, getting money also respecting adults and elders. Which in itself is mixed messages in my eyes. It goes without saying that he is one of the most respected artist putting music out today. He is almost as popular at this moment at Lil' Wayne (they are both promote to different messages). Rick's body mass is pretty close to that of another late rapper, Biggie Small/ The Notorious B.I.G which leads to comparisons. I wanted to go a little crazier with this caricatured having his body more flow outwards like a pyramid. In the sketching stages i began to pull the drawing close to it's actual picture. Ahh maybe next time

No comments: