Friday, July 22, 2011

Norfolk Drawing Group #86 : The Return


I didn't realize how long it's been since i been to my staple, my pillar Tues night drawing session until i looked at the photos. It's has been almost 4 months. For an artist who needs/desires to draw more frequently simply as a stress reliever it's sad. Especially since it's one of the rare Tues that i had off and nothing major planned i felt i deserved to go drawing. So armed with my typical color pencils (which i won't bring next week) i went out to create. The atmosphere was the same even though i could feel something was changing. Not me but something wonderful was happening. New artist with different style levels and skill sets have came out in the name of art. Overall for me getting back into the groove of things i wasn't a complete waste of an evening. However next time i expect better results.

1 comment:

R said...

Looking thru your pictures is amazing. And I have to confess, I want to pose for a figure drawing class nude once in my life.