Saturday, July 16, 2011

Caricatures

I think it's always cool to draw caricatures and how i may never be the guy in the theme park drawing until my hands are sore it's always fun. I had a job offer that actually make me get interested in drawing them again. It eventually fell through but for the best reasons i imagine. Therefor since i began with concepts and ideas why not complete them.
Kim Kardashian is a very curvaceous model that i believe most guys would go nuts over.
Then there's public enemy no. 1 at the moment, Casey Anthony. I know everyone and there's mother (literally) has a comment, idea, or view point on her . My job as an artist and a post modernism thinker isn't to always comment and look at both sides of the coin. This isn't easy but i must say for the time being, i'll save my thoughts on her.

No comments: