Saturday, November 13, 2010

When Life Gives You Lemons (pic & sketch)


Kristen is one of the girls that i met at Greenbrier Old Navy during my 2 week flip flop there this past spring. I always admired her bubbly nature and her smile which would explain why i knew plenty of guys fancied her. From time to time i check in on her to make sure she along with the other girls working there and behaving themselves. While on one of my photo hunting missions i ran across this goofy pic. The idea that it was more than just a typical photo and the way her face was stretched made this picture worth re-imagining. I wasn't to sure what i was doing to do with the background or it was going to be a expressive painting. I just knew i would allow the process to take a life of it's own. On a whim this is what i came up with.

No comments: