Friday, April 1, 2011

Scarlet JO (pic & sketch)



I think back to the moment that i realized how cute she was. I want to say it was Lost in Translation, and i remember finishing the movie simply enjoying the moment. Perhaps it was her blue eyes, button nose, her pouty lips or a combinations of them all but she rose on my celebrate crush list.


the funny thing about this sketch is yet another one i began at Panera. For the record, i don't draw in public to drum up business, to have others in awe or staring over my shoulder. I draw in public because it's a neutral place for me to create. I don't to think about turning the tv channel, falling asleep on the couch, or wonder in the mini studio/dining room is properly lit. I guess since i manage to go there so often i'm somewhat of a regular which means i know some of the staff by face. One of the older ladies that works there that does the ins and outs of the dining area actually told me this was the best sketch she's seen me do. Not sure if it was the best, but i'll take this complaint anyways.

No comments: