Saturday, January 30, 2010

Norfolk Drawing Group # 66


Last Tues was one of those weird nights were drawing just didn't seem as glamours as it should. I went to the group late due to the fact that i got out of work almost 7pm instead of 6. Armed with my new sketch pad i walked into the group. This was one of the few times that i didn't give Bernard grief about scheduling a male model. Male model night is never truly a good turn out. Theses are 3 of the 20 mins sketches that i was able to complete. I didn't take part in the final reclining sketch to pure laziness and talking. I guess i was ready to eat dinner and as always we closed down AW Shucks. After the entire group had left it was just Devon, Chris and myself chatting with the waitress. No amount of encouragement would get Devon to approach her that evening but there will be others.

No comments: